This Old House

Our journey begins with one old house and a lot of ambition...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eugene, Oregon, United States

Monday, February 13, 2012

isn't it Grout?!

With all the painstaking tiling Andrea has done I figured its high time to highlight the fabulous results! I personally couldn't comprehend why she was so particular about the tile placement and type, but the results speak for themselves.


The future home of our claw foot tub!


The fabulous (heated) kitchen floor! Grouting is a cinch, I don't know why I was so worried. Also, Andrea did it all- only a few short months after Liam was born.

2 Comments:

Anonymous ahren said...

Not sure what sort of look you're going for... but the tile store over on whatever street home depot is on (i think the store is cypress design center)... they have a color seal and wet look finishing product thinger... I put it on the slate in my bathroom and it looks pretty nice... keeps the tiles looking as if they're wet.

February 14, 2012 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger lauren and brad said...

Wow! I haven't checked in awhile and I am so impressed! Brad and I will surely get out there someday to see for ourselves your fine craftsmanship!

February 14, 2012 at 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home